Weight gain affects every person differently, and as a result the pattern of losing weight is also unique for every individual. Obesity or excess bodily weight, especially in the pubic area, is difficult to tackle. Although some people regularly exercise, and even keep a strict check on their diet, fat in the pelvic region is hard to lose.
Did You KnowMany fitness and medical experts agree that stress is a FUPA trigger. Stress and anxiety causes fat deposits to accumulate in the pelvic area.
A body undergoes several anatomical changes when it experiences pregnancy and weight gain. In most instances, distance is created between two midline abdominal muscles, and they begin to separate from each other. In severe cases, an abnormal bulge is caused between these two muscles.
Liposuction does seem the most preferred solution, but for those who prefer handling the situation without going under the knife, here are some effective exercises to lose the excess fat accumulated in the pelvic area.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is solely for educating the reader. It is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a medical expert.
Effective Exercises to Lose FUPA
Mountain Climber Exercise
- Begin by lying down straight with your face directed towards the floor.
- Keep your arms straight and knees touching the ground, and slowly lift yourself with the help of your hands. Ensure that your legs are in line with the body. (Push-up position)
- Start by moving the right leg towards the right hand, and repeat the same for the left leg.
- Perform at least 3 sets with 15 repetitions for the best results.
- Start in the push-up position.
- Support your body weight on your forearms and toes, keeping it as straight as possible.
- Ensure that the body is in line with the toes and maintain this position for almost a minute.
- For a more challenging workout, try holding the position for almost 3 minutes.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your arms at the sides with your palms facing down.
- Tighten your abdomen and lift your buttocks upwards, using your heels. Ensure that your body is in a straight diagonal line from the knees to the shoulders.
- Hold for a few seconds, then slowly lower your buttocks back to the floor.
- Perform 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Lie on your back lie with your hands behind your head and your knees bent.
- Lift your legs and pull in your knees towards your chest and hold this position for 3 seconds.
- At all times, keep your back straight. Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
FUPA is not only unattractive but extremely dangerous for both men and women. The excess fat around the pelvic area increases the chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, and even certain kinds of cancer. If you are just starting out, the first two weeks are probably going to be the hardest. Once you pass that, it isn't that difficult. Results will vary from person to person, but with consistency you will definitely feel more healthier and agile soon. Remember to choose a diet and exercise program that suits your body, and avoid indulging in fattening foods for a while.