The average American household consumes over 1100 gallons of gasoline annually! Quite scary, isn't it? To add to this, everyday there are fewer numbers of trees being planted and more numbers being cut down. Don't you think it is time we all did something about the situation? Carpooling could be your step towards doing something for the environment.
However, it is not enough to simply use less fuel. It is also equally important to optimize fuel usage. Carpooling also means efficient consumption of fuel. Whether there is a single person in the car, or four, the car will require the same amount of gas to go from place A to B. So why not use it efficiently? If the same one gallon of gasoline can help four people reach work on time, then why not? Making a group errand to the mall or supermarket can also help you save a lot of fuel.
- Greatly reduces traveling cost.
- Greatly reduces fuel expenses.
- Helps save on toll, especially during long journeys.
- Less traffic jams, so you are always on time.
- Lesser accidents.
- Reduces the stress of driving everyday.
- Greatly increases the ease of commuting.
- You have company while driving.