Disclaimer: The team of Weight Watchers keeps updating the program according to the requirements/feedback of their members. The program has been updated many times, the latest one being the Weight Watchers 360° program, which was unveiled on the 3rd of December, 2012. The program teaches members how to manage their food environment, claiming that we tend to eat what we see. It also guides people on ways to control their temptation, and to avoid pleasure eating. Weight Watchers has not increased their rates for this new approach, and all the meetings, eTools, and apps are included in the total fee.
The content in this article explains the Weight Watchers program in detail. The details of the current program are exclusively available to the paid members of Weight Watchers.
Soup recipes for weight watchers are low-calorie recipes that are meant for people who are anxious about losing weight. Soups are good dietary foods because they have a low amount of calories. They make your stomach full, curbing your appetite. That is the reason why people have soup before starting a meal. Here are three trusted soup recipes that are low in calories.
Soups for the Day
• 2 minced garlic cloves
• 1½ green cabbage, diced
• 3 cups fat-free broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
• ⅔ cup carrots, sliced
• ½ cup onions, diced
• ½ cup green beans
• ½ cup zucchini, diced
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• ½ teaspoon basil, dried
• ¼ teaspoon oregano, dried
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• Take a large saucepan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
• Briefly fry carrots, garlic, and onions over low heat for about 5 minutes.
• Add broth, green beans, cabbage, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt and bring the mixture to boil.
• Lower the heat, cover the saucepan, and simmer for about 15 minutes until beans become soft.
• Stir in the zucchini and continue to heat for 3-4 minutes.
• The soup is to be served hot.
Vegetable soup is delicious and easy to make. Its advantage is that it can be made in large quantity and stored in a refrigerator for later use.
Mexican Style Soup
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 small zucchini, cubed
• 2 red peppers, roasted, packed in water
• 1 green pepper, medium, chopped
• 1 jalapeño, medium, finely chopped
• 1 Spanish onion, medium, chopped
• ½ poblano chili pepper, medium
• 14 ounces canned tomatoes, diced
• 6 cups vegetable broth
• 2 cups green snap beans, chopped
• 1 cup tomatillos. chopped
• ½ cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• ½ teaspoon cumin
• Put garlic, tomatillos, diced tomatoes, onion, cumin, vegetable broth, snap beans, zucchini, jalapeno, green chili pepper, green pepper, and oregano into a large soup pot.
• Strain roasted peppers with chipotle in adobo sauce in a blender. Add to soup and stir to combine.
• Add salt and bring the mixture to a boil.
• Lower the heat, cover the pot and let it simmer for about 10 minutes
• Stir in salt, lime juice and cilantro. Serve and enjoy the recipe.
Mexican soup is the perfect vegetarian food and contains fiber and vitamins. It can be served to anyone, even those with dietary restrictions. It can also be refrigerated.
Chicken Noodle Soup
• 2 carrots, medium, peeled, and chopped
• 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
• 1 chicken, whole, skinless
• 1 bay leaf
• 2 quarts water
• 2½ cups egg noodles
• ½ cup onion, peeled and chopped
• 2½ teaspoons salt
• ¾ teaspoon marjoram
• 2 teaspoons parsley
• ½ teaspoon basil
• ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• Place chicken, carrots, onion and celery stalks in a 3½ quart slow cooker.
• Add salt and the other six ingredients over the vegetables.
• Pour 6 cups of water, cover the cooker, and cook on low heat for about 8 to 10 hours.
• Remove the chicken and bay leaf, and add 2 cups water.
• Stir in noodles, cover again and cook on high heat for 20 minutes.
• Remove bones from chicken and cut into small bite size pieces. Add them in the slow cooker and stir to mix.
• Cook for another 15 minutes on high heat until the noodles get soft.
Chicken soup recipes are a delight. Although the soup contains chicken, you can avoid lots of extra fat and calories in the way you prepare it. This preparation can be refrigerated.
These were three absolutely low-on-calorie soup recipes that can be enjoyed without worry. Other recipes like cabbage soup recipe and taco soup recipe
are also good low-calorie preparations. People keen on losing weight can now heave a sigh of relief and try these soup recipes without any concern.