French Style Nail Art
This is a good option if you wish to give a classy and elegant look to your hands.
- You can start by applying the base coat.
- When it is dry, put the tip guides (you will find them in all beauty stores) on the lower part of your nails.
- Take a white nail polish, and apply it on the upper part of the nails, using outward strokes, from the tip guide to the end of the nail.
- Follow it up with the upper coat, and your classy French nails are ready.
Women who find inspiration in nature can go in for these.
- Start with a white polish, and paint your entire nail with it.
- Take a yellow polish, and paint the tips of the nails.
- With a green polish and a thin brush, make two small leaves in the lower part of the nail.
If you are looking for something different from the regular nail designs, you can opt for the ones with geometrical figures.
- Simply start by painting the entire nail pink.
- Using a purple polish and a thin brush, make different geometrical shapes on the nail, such as a circle, triangle, or a square.
- Line these geometrical figures with some glitter so that they get highlighted.
- If you want to paint your nails in a cute way, paint the entire nail blue.
- Make a small white flower on all the tips.
- Place a silver rhinestone in the middle of each of these flowers.
Dramatic Nail Art
This design can be worn to a Halloween party, or can even be worn by teenage girls, to display their rebellious streak.
- For women who like a bit of drama in life, or who dare to be different, a creative idea would be to paint the entire nail with black polish.
- Follow it up, by making an eye in the middle of the nail, using a contrasting yellow or orange color.
- Line the eye with a silver polish to highlight it.