- Avocado, 1 (peeled and pitted)
- Chili Powder, ½ tsp.
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Chicken Breast, 1 lb. (ground)
- Green Onions, 3 (finely chopped)
- Oregano, 1 tbsp. (dried)
- Hamburger Buns, 4 (split)
- Lettuce, 1 cup (shredded)
- Salsa, ⅓ cup
- Salt, 1 tbsp.
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves, ½ cup
- Sour Cream, 2 tbsp. (reduced-fat)
- Garlic Powder, 1 tsp.
- Black Pepper, to taste (ground)
- Cheddar Cheese, 4 slices
- Green Chili Peppers, 4 oz. (chopped and drained)
- Fresh Jalapeno Pepper, 1 (seeded and finely diced)
Place the avocado, chili powder, cilantro, and sour cream into the food processor. Add salt and pepper to taste and pulse the ingredients in the food processor. Once done, mix the chicken along with the jalapeno pepper, chilis, oregano, garlic powder, and green onions. Add salt and pepper to taste and shape them into patties. All these ingredients can be mixed with each other in proportions of your choice. Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill on medium heat and oil the grate lightly. Place the patty and grill it on each side for 5 minutes. After the grilling process, move it aside on the grill. This should be done to keep it warm. Place a slice of Cheddar cheese over the patty. Now, you must grill the buns lightly till the cheese melts.
Take a spoonful of the guacamole and spread it on the bottom of the bun. Place shredded lettuce and the grilled patty on top of this. Spread salsa on the burger. Place the other half of the bun on top and it's ready to be served.
Steak with Red Wine Sauce
- Sherry, ¼ cup
- Sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Garlic Cloves, 5 (minced)
- Red Wine, 1 cup
- Hot Sauce, 2 tbsp.
- Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp.
- Ginger, 2 tbsp. (minced)
- Green Onions, 10 (thinly sliced)
- Steak, 2 (of your choice)
First, you need to mix the wine, soy sauce, hot sauce, sugar, and the sherry together. Then, add garlic, ginger, and green onions, stir them well. Take a medium-sized dish and place the steaks in it. Next, pour the sauce and allow it to marinade for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Cook it on a medium-hot grill and keep basting it as desired. Serve it hot.
Enjoy making these recipes at home and delight your friends and family. I am sure that there will be plenty of people who will come back for a second helping.