Questions for Couples to Get to Know Each Other
They say that every relationship should have the talking night. This is the night wherein both of them sit and talk all night. Be it about their parents, past, future, goals, love, or anything on their mind. It is this night that creates the strong bond, that a couple needs to have, to avoid indiscretions and misunderstandings. So, here are the questions to ask.
- Which season do you prefer? Why?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- How is your relationship with your parents?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- Have you ever lived in another country?
- Do you like kids? Would you like to have kids someday?
- Which sitcom do you prefer: Friends or How I Met Your Mother?
- Which is your all time favorite movie?
- What is your idea of a perfect relationship?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Which do you prefer: dogs or cats?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- Which sin is worse in your opinion: theft or cheating?
- What were your college days like?
For Couples Getting Married
They say that love is not all that one needs, to maintain a happy marriage. Trust and transparency are important as well. It takes some effort to develop these in the relationship. No matter how long a relationship you may have been in, there are a few things that need to be cleared before you get married. Here is a list of questions to ask.
- Are you ready to get married, or are you doing this, because it is the right thing to do?
- Do you want a big lavish wedding, or a small intimate one?
- Would you want me to be a housewife? (in case of women)
- How many children would you want?
- How do you plan on balancing work and personal life?
- Do you have any genetic illnesses in your family?
- Are your parents positive about the marriage?
- Would you like to elope and get married?
- What, according to you, matters the most in a marriage?
- Do you think that getting married changes anything about the relationship?
- If you had a moment of weakness, and cheated on me, would you come and confess, and admit your mistake?
- Have you lied to me about anything so far?
- In your opinion, is it important for a couple to be friends as well?
- What is the most irresponsible thing you have done so far?
- Why is it, that you want to marry me?