Pin it Up!
- Keep things simple and trendy. Don't wear anything over-the-top. Thesignificant point here is to keep it simple, clean, and elegant.
- It's great to follow the latest fashion styles, but it is also important to adapt to the trends that suit your body type. Otherwise you will end up looking like a major trend-chaser.
- Always remember to keep the focal point on one piece of clothing. Do not try to include too many aspects in your outfit.
- When you are choosing footwear, try colorful trendy sneakers or cute ballerina flat shoes. Opt for shoes that are comfortable, instead of pencil-high heels.
- Dress up with "confidence". If you don't have it, fake it. When you are not doubting yourself, no one else will doubt you or your fashion sense.