- Mandarine Puree/Nectar, 500 ml
- Benedictine, 1 bottle
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, 350 ml
- Fresh slices of 2 lemons
- Organic Honey, 50 ml
- Fresh wedges of tangerines, 3 tangerines
- Fresh Thyme
- Water, 300 ml
- Mix water with honey in the punch bowl for dilution.
- Now, mix the other ingredients. Stir and harmonize the flavors. Blend the fresh fruits at end.
- Punch all the ingredients and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- After its chilled, crush some ice cubes and serve it in glass. Garnish with fresh thyme sprig.
- Benedictine, ½ oz.
- Applejack, 2 oz.
- Fresh lemon juice, 1/2 oz.
- Orange curacao, 1/2 oz.
- Lemon peel for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients in a punch shaker and mix crushed ice.
- Shake the ingredients well and strain the drink into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish it with lemon peel.
- Sugar, 2 cups
- Cinnamon bark, 2 sticks
- Whole cloves 24
- Orange juice, 2 cups
- Water, 1 cup
- Candied ginger, 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Lime juice, ½ cup
- Green fresh mint, 1 bunch
- Boil sugar, cinnamon, cloves for 10 min.
- Let it cool and then stir the remaining ingredients.
- Pour some cold soda water and crush some ice.
- Add some punch syrup to taste and serve the chilled drink.
- Lime-lemon flavored soda, 2 liters
- Non-alcoholic Grenadine, 6 oz
- Maraschino cherries
- With 2 liters of soda, mix 6 oz of grenadine.
- Chill the drink for at least 2 hours. Garnish with cherries before serving.
- Red Jello, 2 boxes
- Frozen pineapple juice, 2 cans
- Frozen orange juice, 2 cans
- Lemons, 5
- Sugar, 3 cups
- In one quart hot water, dissolve the sugar and jello. Stir well till the sugar dissolves.
- Now, add juices and lemon juice.
- In one gallon jug, add water and juicy mix. Punch and shake.
- Refrigerate and serve the iced drink garnished with fruit iced ring.
- Frozen orange juice concentrate, 1 can
- Frozen lemonade, 1 can concentrate
- Spring water, 1/2 gallon
- Sugar, 1/4th cup
- Cherry gelatin, 1 pack
- In heated spring water, mix the gelatin.
- Mix the orange and lemonade concentrate and sugar along with gelatin solution in a punching bowl.
- Refrigerate the drink for 2 hours.
- Serve icy cool with crushed ice.
- Black tea bags, 8
- Apple cider, 4 cups
- Apricot nectar, 3 cups
- Frozen and thawed lemonade concentrate, 1 can
- Cherry flavor lemon-lime beverage, 2 cans
- Sliced orange, 1
- Maraschino cherries, 1 jar
- Cold water, 5 cups
- Combine water and tea bags in a large pitcher. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the tea bags and mix apricot nectar, lemonade concentrate, and apple cider. Chill once again.
- Add the beverage mix and shake.
- Punch ice cubes and garnishing with cherries and orange slices.
- Sliced mango, 1 cup
- Peeled papaya (diced) 1 cup
- Lime juice, 1/4th cup
- Orange juice, 1 cup
- White sugar, 2 teaspoons
- Grated orange zest, 1 teaspoon
- Water, 4 cups
- Mix the mango and papaya in a blender. Make a smooth puree.
- Add lime juice, orange juice, orange zest and sugar. Blend all the ingredients.
- Cool it for 1 hour and serve the punch.
- Frozen strawberry slices, 10
- Ginger ale, 2 liters
- Strawberry flavored soda, 2 liters
- Lemon sherbet, 2 cups
- Pour strawberry soda and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add lemon sherbet and mix well.
- Cool the drink and garnish with strawberry slices before serving.