- Gabriel García Márquez, Living to Tell the Tale
- Opening of the American folktale 'Babe the Blue Ox'
I'll love you, dear, I'll love you
Till China and Africa meet,
And the river jumps over the mountain
And the salmon sing in the street,
I'll love you till the ocean
Is folded and hung up to dry
And the seven stars go squawking
Like geese about the sky."
- W.H. Auden, As I Walked Out One Evening
- Mark Twain, Old Times on the Mississippi
- Dave Barry, Revenge of the Pork Person
- Woody Allen, 'My Speech to the Graduates' featured in The New York Times
~After the holidays, I'm sure a whale would weigh less than me.
~Hundreds of tears flowed down her cheeks that day.
~The car was decorated with a million flowers.
~Her mile-wide smile could make anyone's heart melt instantly.
~Her nails were so long she could tap people on the back with them.
~Sometimes I really believe that your brain is the size of a pea.
Samsung GALAXY Camera: Shoot, Edit and Share instantly to get a thousand likes on your photos!
Camel: I'd walk a mile for a camel.
Citi: Citi never sleeps.
Citgo: There at every turn.
Esso: Put a tiger in your tank.
Sherwin Williams: Cover the earth.
321 East: How good is our steak? Last week a man who was choking on a piece refused the Heimlich Maneuver.