When aiming at quick weight loss, one needs to focus on some important but basic things. Exercise, a healthy diet and detox are the three important things you need to do to reduce weight naturally. These are the best ways to reduce weight in a month. For a diet, eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables, and less of carbs and fats. Exercise should include both cardio exercises and strength training. For daily detox drink plenty of water, have 2-3 cups of green tea and lemon-water. Here are tips to form a daily routine that is for weight loss.
Tips on Reducing Weight in 30 Days
Tips on Reducing Weight in 30 Days
- In the morning first brush your teeth. Then drink a glass of warm water with honey and lemon in it. Lemon and honey both help to reduce weight and clean the body from the inside. So, warm a glass of water and add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey to it, mix well and drink it.
- The next thing you need to is get dressed in your exercise clothes. So, wear sport shoes, tracks and a loose t-shirt. And start with the daily workout.
- When aiming at reducing weight to lose weight, the workout should be such that it helps you burn maximum number of calories in a short period. The best fat burning exercise is cardio, but some strength training should also be done.
- Among cardio exercise to lose weight the most effective at burning calories quickly are swimming and jump rope workout. So, perform any of these workouts for around half an hour. If you have stamina then you can do cardio for 45 minutes. However, if you are aiming to shed only few pounds then workout for half an hour only, do not push too much.
- So, warm up for 8-10 minutes, which can be mild jogging and then swim or do a jump rope workout. If the workout becomes too much at a point, then take a two-minute break, sip a little water and then continue again.
- After the cardio it is time to do strength training. For strength training you can follow a workout which involves one muscle per day. This way all the muscle groups can be worked on using strength training throughout the week. However, if you have too much fat in a specific area, for example thighs, then do thigh exercises 3 times a week.
- Some examples of strength training exercises you can include in your workout are squats, lunges, superman, ab crunches, oblique crunches, quick hindu squats, belly button exercises, press-ups, pull-ups, etc. When performing strength training take a minute break after every set.
- After strength training is finished, take a break of 2 minutes and sip some water. After this perform some full body stretches. Make sure you hold each stretch properly for a count of 10 seconds.
- This was the morning workout, now it is time to take the first meal of the day - breakfast. One of the ways to boost metabolism is to have small but frequent meals. When having meals strictly avoid any fried or junk food. Avoid fried and sugary food. Avoid sodas, caffeine and alcohol. Decrease the amount of carbs and fats in your diet, and increase the intake of lean proteins. Use Mediterranean type of fats like olive oil, nuts and fish. This is important because if you don't stick to healthy eating, then it won't be possible to lose weight. So, stick honestly to the diet program.
- For breakfast you eat a bowl of mixed fruits, some cereal and milk. You can add other food items to breakfast too, as long as they are healthy.
- After this you get on with your daily chores. If you have a job that involves sitting for long hours, then do the belly button exercise whenever you can. For belly button exercise, sit straight and suck your belly in as much as you can, hold for 30 seconds to a minute, and release.
- 2 hours before lunch have a small snack. This can be a bowl of fruits with some nuts with green tea. During lunch time, have something that has lean protein in it like turkey. Avoid drinking water an hour before and after lunch. This dilutes the digestive juices in stomach.
- Throughout the day keep drinking water. Drink at least 2 liters of water. Again have a small snack in the evening, like yogurt with salad, with a cup of green tea.
- If you are highly overweight then consider doing 20-30 minutes cardio in the evening too. This will help in further weight loss. This time you can indulge in sports or a dance which you like.
- Finally for dinner have something very light. After dinner don't go to sleep. Wait at least for 2 hours and then go to sleep.