Smart Casuals for Men
Dressing up in smart casuals is the best option while attending parties with friends. You can also opt for this dress code while going out for dinner with your colleagues or boss. You need not be too conscious with your outfit as a moderately stylish set of pant and shirt is enough to reflect your sense of fashion. Above all, the main motive is to be smart causal. Here are some fashion tips for men.
- Semi formal shirts complement well with pants. If your trouser is of light shade, then opt for a dark-colored shirt. Whether it's a plain shirt or striped shirt, tucking it in makes you look smart. Designer shirts or casual shirts could be worn loose without tucking. If pants don't attract you, then you can simply wear a pair of crisp jeans. Go for normal fit jeans from Levis or Denim and match it with casual shirts.
- Smart casuals do not always entail wearing shirts. You can replace shirts with a Tee as well. Pick up a few good T-shirts from reputed brands and wear it with a pair of jeans. Full sleeves Ts look equally smart as mid arm sleeves. If you are opting for T-shirts with quotations, then make sure they suit your personality.
- Sport coats, designer jackets, and high necks are meant for winter seasons and wearing them in summers would definitely mark a bad sense of fashion. A uniclor woolen muffler looks elegant in winters.
- Summer is probably the best season to deck up in smart casuals as you get a variety of options to choose. Try leather loafers with jeans and pants or wear a simple floater with T-shirts. A pair of socks with your shoes is must during winter while you can avoid it during summer season.
- Pants look much better when accompanied by leather belts. A tipper belt with jeans would complete your attire. You can also wear funky caps during summers.
The options for smart casuals for women are plenty and you can dress up in any way you want to. Women often blend this idea with business casuals where a mid length skirt and a blouse is enough to make someone look smart and trendy. However, a woman's attire depends a large extent on her age and figure. To avoid the common mistakes committed while dressing up smartly, we have provided you the necessary tips.
- No matter whether you are wearing a long or a short skirt, a blouse or shirt tucked in would always make you look elegant. Wrap a designer belt around your waist when you have tucked your shirt in.
- A pair of jeans could also be teamed with full sleeved or sleeveless shirts. Jeans goes with casual T-shirts as well. Long tops stitched from good quality fabrics, designed with buttons and pockets look stylish on jeans.
- The winter season calls for wearing something cozy. Opt for turtlenecks, high collar blouses, fancy sweaters, crocheted shrugs and funky jackets. Leather and suede look extremely smart and gorgeous, which is why they are so popular among women.
- Boots, gladiators and ballerinas with mid heels, high heels are considered as highly fashionable, that match up well with almost every type of outfit. You can also combine floaters or sandals with skirts and jeans.
- Casual A-line frocks having clean cuts suit women of all age group. Such dresses should be worn during summers for attending informal parties with friends and peers.