Recipes with Dragon Fruit
Most popular recipes made from this fruit are those for desserts, especially fruit sticks, pies, and toppings. The dragon fruit is combined with other assorted fruits to make fruit punch and jellies. Its pulp is dried and used in a few dishes, and often garnished with mint and lemon to savor with tequila, beer, and wine.
- Lime juice, 1
- Greek yogurt, 400 g
- Thickly slicked dragon fruit, 1
- Tropical muesli, crunchy, 150 g
- Acacia honey, 45 ml
- Scoop out half the yogurt, and fill it into 2 serving glasses.
- Take a handful of muesli cereal, and crumble it over the yogurt.
- Top the yogurt with slices of dragon fruit. Pour a little honey, and sprinkle lime juice on top of it.
- Mix them mildly from the surface, along with the yogurt.
- Arrange the glasses, and serve.
- Cream cheese, 8 ounces
- Sliced dragon fruit, 3
- Apricot glaze, ¼ cup
- Lemon juice, 1 tsp
- Cut strawberries, 1 cup
- Powdered sugar, ½ cup
- Sliced kiwi fruit, 3
- First, bake different sizes of cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies completely.
- Prepare the topping with the sliced fruits.
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice, and powdered sugar in the fruit mix.
- Layer cream cheese over the crusts of the cookies.
- Arrange the fruits decoratively on top of the cream cheese.
- Sliced dragon fruits, 2
- Sliced kiwi fruits, 2
- Vanilla, 8 g
- Pomegranate, 1
- Port wine, 2 tsp
- Cane sugar, 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar, 2 tsp
- Lime, 1
- Rose water 2 tsp
- Peel the pomegranate, and make juice out of it.
- Bring the juice to boil with a fleisch beater.
- Add rose water, lime juice, cane sugar, and port wine to the pomegranate juice.
- Scoop out the pulp of the dragon fruit to form balls of it.
- Do the same with the kiwi pulp.
- Mix powder sugar, port wine, and cream inside a cream-maker.
- Place the fruit balls made from kiwi and dragon fruit in the cream.
- Pour pomegranate syrup over the dessert, and then serve.
- Water, 1 cup
- Dragon fruits, 2
- Lemon juice, 4 tsp
- Sugar or Sweetener, 3 tsps
- Make a syrup by boiling sugar or sweetener under low heat.
- Place the dragon fruits and the lime juice along with a little water inside a sorbet maker.
- When the juice is formed, add the sugary syrup from the top.
- Mix it once again and serve. You can have this drink with tequila.
- Peeled tamarillo, 1
- Peeled dragon fruit, 1
- Peeled pineapple, 1
- Lime juice, 3 tsp
- Sugar, 100 g
- Litchis, 4
- Mint leaves, 5
- Kebab sticks, 4
- Heat lime juice and sugar in 1 liter of water. Boil the ingredients in a saucepan, and then let them cool.
- Skewer the fruits in the kebab sticks. Make sure that they are gripped properly.
- Dip them in the lemon-sugar syrup, and garnish with mint leaves.
- You can serve the dip sticks with rice pudding.