Advertising is done to build a brand identity, communicate changes in old products, or introduce new product/services to the customers. It has become an essential element of the corporate world, and hence, companies allot a considerable amount of resources towards their advertising budget.
- Increasing the sales of the product/service.
- Creating and maintaining a brand identity or brand image.
- Communicating a change in the existing product line.
- Introduction of a new product or service.
- Increasing the buzz-value of the brand or the company.
up celebrities for campaigns, which consist of all sorts of advertising including television or even print ads.