Daily Exercise Plan to Lose Weight
It is no secret that a daily exercise plan should be an integral part of your exercise program. Regular exercise can guarantee weight loss and also increase your stamina.
- Plan cardio workouts six days a week. Rigorous cardio exercises not only improve stamina, but also burns excess calories. People often recommend dieting to lose weight. Research says exercises speed up the calorie burning process in the body. If you pursue dieting, your body may lose muscle mass; not the fat percentage.
- Spend 20 minutes doing some form of mild cardio exercise. If you are too lazy to start running and jogging; go for a brisk walk for 15 minutes. If you have led an active lifestyle and become overweight due to domestic responsibilities, start up with a class of aerobics, spinning, and jogging. The fastest way to lose those extra pounds is swimming. 30 minutes of swimming burns more than 400 calories and is a good option for total body workout.
- Avoid extreme dieting and have a balanced diet. Do not follow a diet program that restricts the inclusion of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and vitamins. All these ingredients are essential for the body and should be taken every day. Include raw fresh fruits and salads, meat, dairy products, and quality fats or good calories in your diet. Avoid having junk food and canned food. They are high in calories but lack nutrition. Minimize the intake of alcohol, candy, aerated drinks, and other foods which have high sugar content.
You don't have to go to a gym to lose excess fat. You can come up with an exercise plan at your own place. Have a low calorie diet and go for a 40-minute brisk walk every day. Try to do a lot of stretching exercises to stay in shape and also to improve flexibility. Fix a daily time for your exercise, preferably in the morning.
- Nutritionists recommend a diet consisting of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low dairy products, and foods with low fat content. These help to reduce the extra weight and also increase the stamina of the body.
- Include heavy cardio workouts like brisk walking, jogging, or running on a treadmill for 20 minutes. Cardiovascular exercises speed up the metabolism in the body which, in turn, helps in burning calories.
- Walk up and down a staircase for a few minutes to warm up. Then hop on to skipping for 10 minutes. Do 10 push-ups; 2 sets. Do crunches for 5 minutes and take rest.
Whatever plan you choose, follow it religiously. Spare some time of your day on physical fitness, as it is rightly said - 'Those who think that they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness' - Edward Stanley.