This article is for those riddlers, who love tantalizing their gray matter. Check out the following riddles, and see if you can find answers to them. These are some funny riddles for kids, along with the answers.
1. What do you call a gorilla, who has a banana in one ear, and a clove or garlic in the other?
Answer: Anything. He can't really hear you.
2. Why is it, that King Kong climbed up the empire estate building?
Answer: He did not fit in the lift.
3. What is an ig?
Answer: It is an igloo, without a loo.
4. What do lazy dogs do for fun?
Answer: They case parked cars.
5. Which month out of the 12, has 28 days?
Answer: All months have at least 28 days.
6. What is 2+2?
Answer: If you don't know, I won't tell you.
7. Which building has the most stories?
Answer: The library.
8. What is the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?
Answer: A jeweler sells watches and a jailer watches cells.
9. What is the difference between me and you?
Answer: I am asking silly questions, you are trying to come up with sillier answers.
10. What is exactly in the middle of Paris?
Answer: The letter 'R'.
11. What did an outlaw get when he stole a calendar?
Answer: 12 months
12. Which basketball player has the biggest shoes?
Answer: The one who has the biggest feet.
13. What is black and white and red all over?
Answer: The newspaper. (Note that red has to be read as read)
14. Why couldn't the sailors play cards?
Answer: Because the Captain was standing on the deck.
15. Why are sharks only found in salt water?
Answer: Because pepper water makes them sneeze.
16. Why are you a girl/boy (depending)?
Answer: Why not?
17. Which 11 letter word in English, does everyone end up pronouncing incorrectly?
18. Who has a smile like Julia Roberts, and is very popular?
Answer: Julia Roberts.
19. Why do chickens lay eggs?
Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
20. When can you put pickles in the door?
Answer: When it is ajar (read, a jar).
21. Why is six afraid of seven?
Answer: Because seven eight nine (read, seven ate nine).
22. Why do lions eat raw meat?
Answer: Because they don't know how to cook.
23. Which is the largest living ant in the world?
Answer: The eleph-ant.
24. What has two big ears, a trunk, and is not an elephant?
Answer: Mickey mouse, going on a vacation.
25. Why didn't the lady run away from the lion?
Answer: Because she was told that lions are man-eaters (not woman-eaters).
26. What has 3 heads, looks ugly, and smells bad?
Answer: Oops, you don't have 3 heads. My bad!
27. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
28. What would you say if I told you that you are dumb?
Answer: Nothing. You are dumb.
29. What do you call a zipper on a banana?
Answer: A fruit fly.
30. Who am I?
Answer: Not you. Thank God!
Hope you enjoyed the answers to these riddles. Try these on your friends, and have fun watching them struggle with the answers.